When it comes to planning baby’s first birthday party, costs can start to add up after you buy invitations, supplies, decorations, cake, food, and gifts. But you can save your budget if you know how to buy your first birthday party supplies at a great discount. Here is some helpful information to save you money on party supplies for baby’s first birthday:
1. Try eBay – I bought my oldest son’s first birthday party supplies on eBay. Sellers often list a big group of themed supplies for quite a bit less than you will pay in stores.
2. Craigslist – Another place you can find great deals. I usually see at least a few listings a week on my local Craigslist for groups of party supplies anthropologie birthday coupon.
3. Online Party Supply Sites – There are several online websites that specialize in selling party supplies. They offer packages that include everything you need from balloons and streamers to plates, cups, and napkins. These packages can start around $20 for a package of supplies for eight guests.
4. Check Stores for Bargains – Walmart, Big Lots, and your local dollar stores are just a few places you should be able to score some great savings on party supplies.
5. Party City – Party City carries a huge selection of first birthday party supplies and decorations. If you have one near you, go to their website and sign up for their email list. They will send you coupons for $5 off a $25 purchase.
Another way you can save are to buy solid color plates, cups, and napkins instead of first birthday party supplies. Then just buy first birthday themed decorations like table clothes, banners, balloons, table centerpieces, and streamers. You will save money and everything will still look just as nice!